eir evo is Ireland’s leading Cloud Services Provider, providing flexible, secure and highly available systems to a wide range of Irish and international clients. eir evo is seeking a Cloud Security & Automation Manager to join our growing team.
The Cloud Security & Automation will be responsible for ensuring the security. This role will be based in our head office in Cherrywood Dublin with remote working flexibility.
Tasks will involve:
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators to determine the effectiveness of the Security & Automation program.
- Plan quarterly roadmaps and communicate them well.
- Identify and assess security tooling opportunities that support the secure development lifecycle.
- Increase eir evo’s Cloud security posture.
- Support application & infrastructure security reviews and service development integration to identify and fix vulnerabilities.
- Be the architect and subject matter expert for eir evo’s Cloud Security's data, metrics, and telemetry infrastructure.
- Attract and develop technical talent.
- Experience working with automation and tool development teams.
- Experience working with security teams to remediate threats and vulnerabilities.
- Hands-on experience with security threat classification models and methodologies.
- Knowledge of building security reporting and visualization tools and infrastructure.
- Ability to take ownership of security & automation issues, delegate appropriately and follow through to resolution
Skills and experience:
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At least two years’ experience working with a cloud platform, such as VMware, AWS, Azure or GCP.
- At least five years’ experience working in a technical role such as an IT engineer or sysadmin
- Technical qualification such as VMware, Microsoft Azure, Cisco or AWS would be beneficial.
- ITIL experience and certification
- Related 3rd level qualification or industry experience
- A high level of professionalism
- Mobile phone
- Training and development
- Health insurance
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this