Aspira is currently looking for a Build & Release Engineer to join our OS platform team for one of our international clients in Dublin.
What You’ll Do
- Responsibility for design, development, deployment and maintenance of:
- revision control tools and processes
- build tools and automation
- automation to support Continuous Integration, Test & Delivery.
- Work with developers to understand impacts of branches and code merges.
- Work with development teams in other sites on multi-site development processes and tools.
- Improve development processes and checks to reflect industry best practice.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum 4-year primary degree in computer science or equivalent
- Essential Skills/Experience:
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 3 years working in Unix/Linux development environment, in a build/release engineering role
- Experience with:
- the deployment and configuration of Continuous Integration tools
- revision control systems
- change management systems
- build automation systems
- Programming/scripting languages
- Embedded software experience Linux / Android
- Experience in a Scrum/Agile environment
- Unix/Linux system administration