Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.
“Customer Zero” is the concept of being your own early customer for your products, using them as an external customer would. In an agile organisation that can react quickly to issues, this means getting feedback on released product in time to make adjustments and fixes. Your early adopters should not be the first to stumble on problems in the field.
In HPE’s hybrid cloud organisation, we have a small team dedicated to this function. The team works to identify customer personas and use cases, executes them, and provides candid feedback to the development/QA teams on missing features, test escapes, bad customer experience, and defects. This involves building complex customer-like environments (private and public cloud) to execute realistic applications, and evaluating an ensemble of HPE services as they interoperate with that environment.
The work involves using the latest technologies – containers, Kubernetes, machine learning, public and private clouds to name a few, and you need to be able to ramp up quickly on new products and features. It is fun, stretching, and an opportunity to see a wide breadth of technologies and products.
You need to be autonomous, curious, and not afraid of breaking things. If that sounds like you, please apply!
Knowledge and Skills:
What we are looking for?
• Experience working with Linux.
• Experience of public clouds and/or VMware is desirable.
• The ability to debug complex issues.
• Good at collaborating.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Programming /automation skills. We use Katalon as a framework, also Python, Groovy, Go, shell scripts – having some experience with these is desirable.
• Understanding/experience of CICD.
• Understanding/experience of containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Understanding/experience of automation technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef.
• Ability to cope with rapid change – ramp up quickly on new topics. Adapt to changes in mission.
Develops applications, demos, POCs across a range of platforms, using a range of technologies.
Explore use cases - file defects and enhancement requests.
Mimic customers and work to replicate key environment features in our test infrastructure.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent
Typically 0-2 years experience
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
• An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.