As member of the Professional Services Team of consultants at eir evo you will be working for a cutting-edge technology company. This position requires strong technical acumen, a deep commitment to end-user satisfaction and excellent communication and team collaboration skills dealing with all levels of customers.
The successful candidate will be able to design evolving customer engineering solutions, product roadmaps and standards. They will be responsible for delivering Infrastructure Engineering solutions to the customer’s business and technology functions.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in a hands-on Professional Services Team in a consultant role or similar.
- Experience of working on multiple Project based activities and being the Technical SME for those projects
- Experience in meeting End User requirements utilizing a range of toolsets and services including M365
- Extensive knowledge of: Citrix, Azure Virtual Desktop and Microsoft 365 service integration
- Strong Understanding of Citrix
- Strong Understanding of Packaging Applications for Citrix
- Strong Server and Desktop Administration skills - including PowerShell Scripting
- Strong Understanding of Azure Virtual Desktop
- Good understanding of Azure Active Directory and how this interacts with Citrix components (SAML, Conditional Access)
- Technical experience with M365 EMS services (Intune, AADP1)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft 365 client tools (e.g., Outlook, Teams, OneDrive etc) and optimisation of same in VDI
- General knowledge of localised Active Directory and its interaction with Azure Active Directory
- Understanding of Windows and Active Directory Security, Firewalls etc
- Technical experience with Profile Management solutions (FSLogix, CPM)
- The candidate must be a self-motivated individual with a desire to continually evolve the role, setting high standards and acting as a role model to their peer group.
- The candidate will be required to write Statement of Work and Design documents, so good written communication skills are essential.
- The candidate must be able to clearly articulate technical solutions and be confident in explaining solutions to a wider project group who may not be technically aware
- Ability to implement (and/or upgrade) Citrix XenApp and Xen Desktop Infrastructure
- Strong knowledge of StoreFront with NetScaler integration
- Experience with onboarding applications and streamlining/improving application deployment
- Excellent communication & research skill
Professional Qualifications and Technical Experience:
- Strong knowledge on XenApp (Designing, Installing, Upgrading and Configuring)
- Experience with Citrix upgrade and farm migration
- Strong Understanding on Citrix XenApp 5, 7.x and latest versions.
- Deep troubleshooting knowledge on VDI and VDA related issue
- Experience with VDA installation
- Strong Knowledge of App Layering
- Citrix Patch Management and policies configuration
- Strong Knowledge on Citrix license & RDS License concepts.
- Strong Knowledge on Citrix Provisioning Services.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows 10. Windows Server
- Understanding the difference between Access Gateway, NetScaler, Secure Gateway
- Hands on Experiences on Web interface, Store Front, Studio and Delivery console
- Hands on with PowerShell
- Basic understanding on Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, AD & Citrix Policy Management.
- Manage the development, evolution, and delivery of Citrix and AVD product roadmaps
- Ensuring Security is built into the Client’s On-Prem and Cloud designs from inception and throughout the solutions lifecycle
- Working across all Engineering towers to ensure a consistent approach to developing and deploying solutions from a Citrix perspective
- Proactively work with Professional Services Architects, Security teams, Risk and Compliance and other engineering teams to develop enterprise security principals and strategies that support the business development initiatives
- Incorporate operational 'lessons learnt' into Citrix designs and standards
- Work with teams within Professional Services and Managed Services to transition solutions into BAU
- Provide 'Level 3' operational support to Citrix environments in the event of major incidents or complex technical issues
- Support Project Managers with technical input for project status reports
- Support customer IT and Business Change projects in collaboration with Professional and Managed Service teams, as required
- Ensure the Engineering organisation conducts its activities in accordance with all relevant external regulators and company policies
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Kate Maher in eir evo directly.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.