Job type: This is a 6-month remote/hybrid contract with our client in the financial sector in Dublin.
- Review and optimize the operational reporting by producing relevant and accurate reporting to both internal and external stakeholders to support the business.
- Create, maintain and store real-time, historical and custom reports.
- Deliver operational, management and regulatory reports within agreed time frames including the preparation and maintenance of this information.
- Continuous Improvement activities to develop and improve reporting processes to deliver higher efficiency levels and reporting quality.
- Compare actual results to forecast and report variances on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis.
You should have a lot of experience in VBA and excel, and have good analytical skills
Our client has QlikView in place that could be used for some reports.
Candidates must be eligible to work full time and long term in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Chris Byrne in itContracting directly.
Eir Evo, itContracting and our clients are equal opportunity employers who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Eir Evo / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.