Technical Support Engineer - Spanish or French
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Support Engineer for our client - an international Cyber Security and Technology Consulting firm based in Dublin South. The ideal candidate should come from a similar background and a similar position, with excellent customer service skills. Please note that this position is a bilingual position which requires Fluent English and either Fluent French or Spanish.
Previous experience in a similar role in Finance, Insurance or Retail Banking preferred.
Candidates for the position will need to be familiar with at least 3 of the below:
- SQL (Oracle, DB2, SQL Server)
- Websphere / Jboss / Weblogic
- Hadoop, Spark
- Java/J2EE/Java EE/Jakarta EE
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Owning incidents raised by our major financial services customers
- Working towards meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Creating configuration fixes for customers
- Working with the company’s systems project team to transition projects into support
- Working with engineering to provide bug fixes
- Ensuring interactions and work, are always documented within the ticketing tool
- Fluent English with fluency in either French or Spanish
- Technical competencies in application servers & database servers
- Experience using ticketing systems
- Technical degree such as Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service & communications skills
- Critical thinker & problem solver
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work quickly and prioritise work
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, please apply with your most recent CV. This is an excellent opportunity to join a work leading IT company that boasts many prospects and career progression. We look forward to receiving your application.