Client Engagement Manager (RegTech) required for expanding Irish RegTech business. Our Client provides smart regulatory compliance solutions to the global Financial Services industry. The Irish office is in Dublin however this role can be fulfilled 100% remotely from anywhere within Ireland.
This role would suit someone who is ready to move from consultancy into industry, that is ambitious and ready to grow with the business
Salary is very much open but C80K is a guideline
• Manage and oversee all aspects of client delivery programs through the full lifecycle of implementing the platform
· Independently manage and have oversight of all client implementations, providing regular updates internally.
· Ensure client activities are structured and delivered on time
· Engage with clients to understand their operating model and accurately communicate the client’s business needs to internal stakeholders.
• Develop effective stakeholder management strategies and execution plans
• Develop best practice and tools for project execution and management.
• Manage and develop long-term business relationships with clients.
· Coach, mentor and develop implementation staff
• Professional Service background with ability to manage a portfolio of work across multiple clients.
• Experience working in regulatory-driven projects such as: Capital Markets businesses, Cybersecurity, Privacy, Technology Risk Management etc.
• Strong experience in client facing roles, from implementations through to Account Management.
• Excellent communication and client engagement skills