The Equine Warehouse is seeking a performance-driven E-Commerce/CMS specialist to join our growing ecommerce team. Success in this role requires not only well-developed website management and technical skills, but also excellent communication, a strong initiative, and demonstrated experience with cross functional systems.
- Conduct the day-to-day implementation of eCommerce operations
- Maintain standards and ensure compliance for naming, structure, roles, and processes for all users of our content management system.
- Troubleshoot CMS related errors and work with third-party vendors as required
- Provide 2nd level support and escalate any customer issue to third party support.
- Identify areas of opportunity in systems and tools used to manage the customer experience and implement solutions to address the need
- Data manipulation and analysis using Excel to insure stock records are up to date.
- Closely working with the Ecommerce marketing team to ensure that objectives are aligned and achieved.
- Prioritize and manage multiple workstreams and communicate expectations and progress to key stakeholders
- Experience as a website manager / project manager or similar role with responsibility for content integrity and operations of a customer-facing digital property
- Experience in working with or developing bespoke CMS systems.
- Experience in website design, analytics, digital marketing and Ecommerce.
- Advanced level excel skills required.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and collaboration skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to take on responsibility and work autonomously
- Previous experience in a similar role/role requiring high attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel, ideally with an IT or an administrative background
- Strong communication skills