Due to continued expansion of Evros Technology Group we are now seeking to recruit an experienced Helpdesk Support (Level 1) that endeavours to become an integral part of our Managed Services Team, working in an evolving and exciting multi-customer, multi-technology IT environment.
The successful candidate will work on and receive exposure to different technologies, Microsoft Servers, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, VMWare, Citrix, Cloud (Azure), as well as the latest Microsoft applications & solutions.
The role would involve:
- Remote Monitoring and Management support and configuration of customer’s infrastructure
- Provision accounts and equipment
- Remote and Desktop Support for customers throughout Ireland and Internationally
- Supporting Windows Desktops, Outlook, Networks, Ms. Office, O365
- Configuration of Microsoft Server, Exchange, Active Directory.
- Maintain and build the current documentation in place
- Hardware troubleshooting
- Interacting with and managing 3rd parties
- Application troubleshooting and support
- Imaging and Deployment
- Manage File Permissions and Access Rights
- Configuration and Support of Mobile Devices
- 1+ years Working in a technical support environment (required)
- Application Support – 1st Level
- Windows Servers, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, MS Office - Level 1 support
- Office 365 and Virtualization experience advantageous.
- Customer Services, Call Handling
It would be preferred if the candidate had one of the following accreditations and experience
- Microsoft Specialist certification in Windows 10
- A Microsoft MCP for Client or Server OS
- Comptia A+
- Comptia Net+
Successful candidates will receive exposure to
- All Microsoft Operating Systems
- Windows Servers
- Virtualization – Vmware, Citrix, Hyperv
- SMB Networking Environments
- Unified Communications
- Remote Access Solutions
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Kate Maher or Michal Gawronski in Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.
Email me jobs like this