This is a mid level role within a well established infrastructure team working for a global financial organisation. It's an ideal opportunity for someone working in a level 2/3 infrastructure support role who wants to move into something that's more specialised no VMware.
It's an operational focused position but will give someone the opportunity to progress with excellent training and start to get hands on project work progressing to a senior level. If you're someone who is passionate about VMware and wants to become a specialist in that area then this is definitely the role for you!
Desired Technical Skills:
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline
* 5+ years hands on experience in a technical support/Infrastructure Engineering role
* 2-3 years hands on VMware engineering - VCP cert a plus
* Strong windows engineering skills
* Experience in troubleshooting and support of ESXi, Virtual Machines, Networks and Storage
* Experience with Powershell scripting would be a bonus
If this sounds like the right role for you, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more info.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.