ICT Services is currently looking for an experienced System Engineer to join our team here in Dublin 12.
The successful candidate should have experience in a managed services environment and a strong understanding of how to successfully deliver managed services to customers while also helping to develop this side of the business.
- You will be acting as a “Technical lead” to provide advice and guidance on how to resolve issues when the IT Support team is unable to solve a technical fault.
- Work closely with the sales team and other departments to develop and build out new opportunities.
- Research and Review of new immerging technologies and product features that could be implemented by the company’s customers.
- Operating efficiently on a dynamic level 2/3 Managed Service Support desk.
- Acting as an SME, for our customers, acting as a single point of contact and key resolver of issues.
- High level of experience deploying and managing Group Policy Objects within Active Directory.
- Deployment and management of various endpoint security packages
- Operate efficiently under pressure, resolving high severity (P1) cases while on bridge calls with the customer and Service Desk Management. Liaise effectively with Support for manufacturers and providers (Microsoft, Dell, VMware, etc.) to resolve the issues in a manner that is satisfactory to the Service Level Agreements.
- Stakeholder management and client communications to manage expectations and maintain updates during sensitive problem resolutions.
- ITIL procedure implementation through ticketing systems of ServiceNow and Datto Autotask.
- Windows 10 desktop administration.
- Server / Desktop updates with Datto RMM / WSUS/ SCCM.
- Good working knowledge of Router/ Switch/ Firewall support. Configurations of local networks/ VLAN/ firewalls across multiple vendors.
- Azure AD/ O365/ Teams/ SharePoint: routine user account administration/ access permissions.
- Exchange 2016/ O365 – routine mailbox administration.
Email me jobs like this