eir evo are excited to be expanding our Technical Account Management team.
At eir evo, we offer a unique and unrivalled communications and ICT services portfolio for the Irish marketplace. By tracking leading-edge developments in technology, we make them accessible for our customers, delivered via our best-in-class consultative and managed services. Through our guidance and expertise, we bring businesses to life and empower them with a clear route to success.
You will work within and lead a highly motivated and technically strong team, comprising Engineers and Support Desk personnel.
This is a role for someone who wants new and exciting challenges, to test their skills and develop new ones and to provide our clients with industry leading technical expertise.
Experience and Qualifications
- More than 5 years’ experience in a large-scale, enterprise grade IT environment in at least a Level 3 support engineer position. You should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as team lead
- Strong technical understanding of Data Centre environments and associated technologies, e.g. virtual server infrastructure, Cisco Nexus
- Strong understanding of Citrix, Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory, large scale backup environments etc.
- Good knowledge of Cloud technologies such as Azure
- Proven ability and experience managing 3rd party suppliers, services and vendors
- Ability to co-ordinate projects, work closely with Professional Services consultants to ensure projects are scoped and completed fully
- Ability to lead a strong technical team, mentor and provide guidance
- Manage IT incidents and communicate action plans effectively with the business
- Liaise with IT Managers and discuss strategies
- Work with the business and wider eir evo to design and deliver technology roadmaps and strategy
- Ability to report on SLAs and KPIs where required
- You should ideally hold industry certifications and qualifications, such as MCSA/MCSE/MCITP, CCNA/CCNP, VCP and/or certificates from other technology vendors
- Additional qualifications in Project Management, Security and ITIL would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Managed Services team and to add value and expertise to our client base. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and great career paths and progression.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so via the relevant link. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence, please contact Kate Maher in eir evo directly.
eir evo/itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. eir evo/itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.