Ergo are seeking an IT Field Engineer for a permanent role in Dublin 15. As an IT Field Engineer you will provide 2nd level/escalation/field support to a diverse client list remotely and on-site.
You will manage client infrastructure projects to completion working with both cloud and to a lesser-extend on-prem solutions.
This is a client-facing role offering genuine career progression and candidates should have full Driver's License and excellent communication skills.
This is an enjoyable environment with strong salary plus benefits including company vehicle, mobile phone, laptop and pension.
What will you do?
* Provide 2nd line expertise, guidance and support for a range of infrastructure solutions including cloud-based managed services, on-premise server solutions, backups and storage
* Support desktop applications including Microsoft 365
* Effective diagnosis & troubleshooting of server hardware, desktops, laptops, printers, and Microsoft desktop applications
* Installation and configuration of servers (physical and virtual). Desktops, laptops, and infrastructure hardware
* Experience of endpoint management
* Active Directory users and computers management
* Interaction with project teams to facilitate new systems and upgrades
* Apply information security in accordance with the established team policies, procedures and work instructions
* Maintain and develop professional skill set through ongoing certification
You should have the following experience:
* Previous experience in a similar role (Systems Administrator, IT Engineer, Field Engineer, IT Consultant) ideally in an MSP or similar
* Microsoft stack including M365 and Azure
* Deployment tools (SCCM / Intune)
* Windows Server Admin from 2012 to 2019
* Network solutions
* Professional certifications such as MCSA, MCSE, VCP, Azure, Office 365
Email me jobs like this