Aspira are currently looking for a Web Developer to join a solution Delivery Team and work on some exciting projects, enhancing internal IT systems, external web sites and mobile applications.
- Participate in defining application requests with the relevant business users.
- Design and build applications based on defined business criteria.
- Participate in Software Development lead projects.
- Deliver support to business users.
- Follow the defined and agreed process.
- Follow the current support procedures.
- Knowledge of REST API’s, Node.JS and JSON is a distinct advantage.
- Experience of all aspects of software project life cycles using iterative development practices (DevOps).
- Experience in database technologies including SQL Server, Oracle (12c), PL/SQL and SQL is an advantage.
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to work in a close team environment and the ability to set and follow clear objectives.
- Exceptional communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence technical decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Will have a business focus with great attention to detail.
- Analytical ability required in identifying user problems and creativity required to present effective solutions