Ergo are seeking a Network Engineer for a flexible contract role in West Dublin. As a Network Engineer you will be responsible for the configuration and deployment of routing, switching and wireless solutions to a Dublin-based client list.
Strong experience on Wireless technology and layer 3 routing implementation is required.
This position is available as part-time or full-time and there is potential for permanency after initial contract period of 3 months.
What will you do?
• Configuration and Installation – Network Switches, routers and wireless controllers, Wireless Site Surveys
• Analyze traffic behaviours to great extent and diagnose any issues and solve it.
• Day-to-day support of our customers' IT needs, from answering customer technical questions to Level 3 wired & wireless troubleshooting of their network issues.
• Deal with third-party vendors to resolve issues where necessary
• Liaise regularly with the technical manager to report on support issues
What do you need?
• Previous experience installing, maintaining, and supporting network devices
• Configuation and troubleshooting of wired & wireless Networking equipment.
• Layer 3 routing protocols RIP, OSPF & EIGRP and network design.
• IP Addressing and Subnetting, NAT, Firewalls and VPN
• Wireless 802.11 2.4GHz & 5GHz technologies and ratified standards.
• Wireless Encryption and Authentication technologies
• Certifications in Networking are desirable – CCNA / CCNP
Email me jobs like this