Voice / VoIP Engineer – South Dublin – Remote Hybrid
My client, a very well established firm in the area of Telecoms has a requirement for a Voice/VoIP Engineer to join their existing team, focusing on maintaining and expanding their range of systems and designing new systems and upgrading legacy programs. They have already moved to WFH/Onsite hybrid model with 9 days per month onsite maximum.
· Working across multiple technologies to ensure highest quality VOIP services to clients
· Responsible for monitoring, support actions, upgrades and release testing
· Liaising with management team and engineers to ensure timely project delivery
· Managing Core infrastructure (Voice)
· Working with larger clients to manage rollouts, upgrades and issues as they arise
· Background in SIP and IP Networks (at least five years of commercial experience)
· Cisco and Juniper experience
· Hands on engagement with large scale High Availability systems
· Scripting knowledge, APIs, WireShark or similar debugging
· High level of comfort on Linux based systems
· Monitoring tools (Nagios, Zabbix etc) and experience in Messaging (RabbitMQ) as well as Virtualisation techniques (plus CentOS and Debian)
To learn more about the role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability.
Please note, we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.