ICT Services is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager to work for one of our partners, an Internet company, for a 12 month contract. The Project Manager will deliver results on a cutting edge Cloud Transformation Project. This is an exciting opportunity working with internal business partners and external software/IT resources in a fast-paced Agile development environment to deliver innovative solutions which simplify the business and meet our internal need for immediacy, mobility, and ubiquity.
The successful candidate will Plan and Lead Co-Ordination of Global Cloud-based VDI Deployment for Pilot Site and Global Roll Out.
- Process definition and testing (i.e. Storage Migration, Cutover etc)
- Interacting with both internal project team as well as external vendor
- Storage & user Migration
- Pilot data collection & analysis
- Create deployment plan and communication plan
- Based on learnings from pilot, update and finetune processes for
- Data gathering
- Storage migration process
- Thin client implementation
- Manage the Migration of storage and users
- Communication management for both Storage and User migration
- Manage the Storage Migration
- BS in Computer Science or related degree
- Experience from doing larger technology change/migration projects experience is a plus.
- Experience with public clouds (Azure or AWS) is a plus.
- Understanding End User Computing, Operating Systems, Cyber-Security, file Storage.
- Self-starter with experience leading small teams and motivating others to perform
- Agile Project Management experience.
- ScrumMaster Certification is strongly preferred.