Are you looking for a position with a company that has a team focused culture with the opportunity to work with technically challenging software development projects in the areas of Mobile, AR, VR, IoT, AI / Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing?
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer with at least 2 years full-stack development experience using .NET and modern front-end technologies.
This position offers real career progression, remoting working and a host of other benefits.
- Competitive compensation package
- Private Health Insurance
- 23 days annual leave + service days
- Training & Development
- Health, Wellness & Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible hours
- Income Protection
- Death in service
- Maternity/Paternity Pay
- Sports & Social
- Collaborate effectively with our business analysts, scrum masters and technical leads to assist in the planning, designing, development, testing, and maintenance of our client’s web-based applications.
- Development of client application features with minimal supervision or guidance.
- Providing realistic estimates of development effort to assist in team planning.
- Assisting with the production of solution design documentation in line with company standards.
- Participate actively and contribute to peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Adopt our code quality processes and ensure they are used when producing code.
- Perform 3rd line support diagnosing and resolving technical engineering issues, as required.
- Provide assistance to quality engineers and support personnel as needed to troubleshoot production issues.
- Experience in any of the following areas would be an advantage; Mobile, Augmented Reality (HoloLens), Virtual Reality, IoT, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning, Data Analytics and Data Warehousing.
- Experience (2-5 years) with object-oriented design and implementation techniques such as Test Driven development, Enterprise implementation patterns and SOLID principles.
- Good understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and application optimization.
- Exposure to building and managing distributed web systems.
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/delivery environments.
- Experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and automated testing.
- Database design and implementation on both relational and non-relational platforms.
- Willingness to travel, if required.
- Comply, maintain and promote information security.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).