Senior .Net Developer – Contract
A global leader in their domain by setting the standards of excellence having experienced a growth phase and looking to expand the current Development team by adding a Senior .Net Developer to take ownership working with complex projects in an Agile environment. You will take ownership for the design and execution of complex modules. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment and will have the ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team.
To apply send your CV via the link or call Ryan for more info.
• Design and Development of core modules on time, and to required quality.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• A passion for designing and developing excellent solutions that meet the current and future needs of Clients.
• Drive / Motivation to deliver on commitments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team Player, comfortable working in a SCRUM based environment.
• Ensuring the quality of delivered software through maintenance of unit tests, continuous integration, completion of design and code reviews.
• Estimation of development tasks.
• Working with Business Analysts & UX in defining requirements and prototyping solutions.
• Work with data modelling team in defining DB schemas and interfaces.
• Working with the QA coach on defect prevention and team QA activities.
• At least 4+ years’ experience of developing enterprise level web applications using C#, with design lead responsibility.
• .Net 4.5 or higher
• .Net Core 2.0 or higher
• ASP.net MVC
• ASP.NET Core
• Unit test, Mocking frameworks, Test Driven Development
• Dependency Injection / IOC
• SQL server 2016 development (stored procedures development)
• Angular, AngularJS, KnockoutJS
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 12449531)