We are currently looking for a Project Manager who has experience in the FMCG sector. This contract is initially a 10 month contract for a client in Cork (fully remote option is available)
- This is a global score card and is complete being revamped.
- It is complex project. It has a number of sub groups working on various elements to the revamp.
- Key stakeholders are based out of UK, Ireland and US with representation across the globe
We need a Project Manager to support the overall project Driving the project and establish governance process end to end including to the sub-groups
- This Project Manager will establish Project Schedule of complete project end to end. (Go live effective Jan 2023. (Drive Project))
- Closely work with the various sub-groups to close the requirements e.g., so that IT team can design the new score card on a new digital platform, e.g., Support teams during User Acceptance Test (Drive Project)
- Proactively work with teams to understand impact of the changes and plan the change management (Drive Project)
- Prepare biweekly updates on progress for sharing in global connect meeting / Dashboard. Coordinate with sub-groups and drive them per the schedule proactively– (Governance)
- Support sub-group on the Documentation of the new process (Governance)
- Capability build and Roll out of the new score card – Communication plan and training plan (Governance)