The role will provide consulting to businesses, functions, and geographies that utilize IT services and drives effective business engagement for IT. Understands the specific goals and needs of the business, function, or geography and represents those needs to the IT organization. Develops and maintains relationships with appropriate members of the business/function/geography organization. Works to align business, function, and geography requirements with IT plans and priorities.
Facilitates business, function, and geography involvement in IT projects to identify requirements, gather feedback, and finalize scope. Identifies opportunities for IT to leverage solutions across business, function, and geographic organizations. Establishes effective processes for managing the relationship on an ongoing basis. Communicates IT standards and new IT solutions, processes, and policies to the businesses, functions, and geographies. Connects business/function/geography “customers” with appropriate IT technical resources when technical discussions are necessary.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key decision-makers at the top of the business, function, geography or organization as well as key tactical leaders.
- Engage in Integration design discussion and provide guidance to internal and external customers on the best way forward
- Leads and organizes broad technical focus areas on patterns, approaches, practices and solution design maturity
- Uses extensive business knowledge at domain level to drive engagement for the largest IT initiatives. Proactively engages in strategic business planning where there is IT impact; influences overall business strategies of customer organizations.
- Communicates strategic IT decisions and plans and works to achieve alignment at the top level of the business, function, or geography.
- Represents the needs of the business, function, or geography during the IT priority-setting process.
- Identifies leverage opportunities where IT can provide cost-effective, standard solutions to meet the needs of multiple business/function/geography organizations.
- Actively participates in IT projects to ensure that business, function, and geography "customers" are included appropriately and ensures that they receive sufficient and timely communications.
- Promotes best practices found in working with one business/function/geography to other business and function organizations.
- Identifies the need for new IT processes as well as significant improvements to major IT processes and drives the development and implementation of those.
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a Bachelor's degree or Masters Degree or equivalent experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal skills. Deep business experience at domain level. Strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent project management and process development skills.
- Strong knowledge of API development and Integrations
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful)
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits.
- Diverse and dynamic work environment.
- Work-life balance and support for career development.
- An amazing life inside the element! Want to know more about it?
Then let’s stay connected!
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.