Aspira is currently looking for an ICT Cyber Specialist interested in joining us on a permanent basis in Dublin City Centre.
The role is to provide effective and efficient cyber security support for business Information and Communications Technology systems and infrastructure, including Cloud services.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar (Cyber security qualification, an advantage).
- 10+ years’ experience in a large organisation or multi-national, with a proven record in a cyber security role.
- Excellent working knowledge of achieving and maintaining NIS/CSF compliance or similar (ISO27001).
- Expert in the field of Network and Operations ICT technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of compliance systems/tracking.
- Good working knowledge in securing virtual and physical IT environments.
- Excellent understanding of CLOUD security technologies/services.
- Knowledge of business intelligence principals and dashboards, for the creation of security KPIs.
- Cyber security experience and understanding of the threat landscape, actors and vectors.
- Good understanding of the role of the National Cyber Security Centre (Ireland) / Garda (National) Cyber Crime Bureau and EuroControl.
- Good understanding of GDPR and the role of cyber security.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate highly technical issues and security requirements to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proven record in cyber security audits, oversight, and incident response.
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and manage expectations under pressure.
- Proven ability to analyse cyber security issues at a strategic level
- Excellent analysis & problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to critically review, analyse and design solutions proposed by security subject matter experts (suppliers/consultants).
- An in-depth appreciation of the commercial realities & business impacts of introducing cloud environments and of applying security controls.
- Experience in managing a diverse portfolio of projects, from a cyber security perspective.
- Core understanding of Supply Chain Management and security.
- Experience in delivering large scale technical consolidation projects (in a multi-site environment, an advantage).
- Proven ability to conduct traffic, performance, capacity, feasibility and cost studies.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft product licensing and associated cyber security features.
- Excellent understanding of cyber security and associated threat landscape, including insider threats and industry cyber incidents.
- Ideally, experience working in a 24/7, 365 organisation.