* Work as part of a team to fabricate and assemble components to manufacture products.
* Maintain production records such as document production quantities, dimensions and sign off on tasks.
* Consciously inspect work product to ensure no defects or faulty work is passed to next phase of production.
* Properly use and maintain production equipment and report defects to supervisor / manager.
* Assist in final inspection of product as required.
* Follow work schedules in an efficient manner ensuring production information is recorded and communicated.
* Must be fit to work in a cleanroom environment.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
* Fit to work in a cleanroom environment.
* Good attention to detail.
* Hardworking and honest with a strong desire to succeed.
* Team player.
* Ability to work all production shifts.
* Previous experience in a cleanroom environment is desired but not essential.