Our client are seeking an experienced IT Risk & Compliance Consultant to join their team. You will need to be available to work on site in their Galway office once a week.
This is a hands-on position where you will be responsible for defining, planning, implementing, and validating international controls and evidence collection for privacy, ISO, and TISAX.
* PIA privacy evaluations, controls, evidence collection, and audits.
* Assist with IT planning and audits.
* Conduct information systems risk assessments & vendor risk management process.
* Implement regulatory security and privacy controls implementation and assessment.
* Analyze and make recommendations on existing and new security controls.
* Vulnerability assessments and penetration testing and security incidents management.
* Experience in a similar or related role.
* Working knowledge of some or all of the following frameworks and regulations
* SSAE16 (SOC1, SOC2)
* Knowledge of cyber security concepts
* Knowledge of SDLC process, OWASP and Application Security Testing
* International compliance experience