N.I.S Networks are looking to recruit for a Security support / Service Engineer in Tullamore
- Microsoft 365 suite of applications, including SharePoint and Teams
- Security and support for office based and remote users.
- Microsoft Azure environment desirable
- An element of Pre-Sales activities will be required so the ability to create solutions and present to customers will be a distinct advantage.
- Maintain and optimisation of LAN and WAN environments, including TCP/IP, Ethernet, DNS and Network Switching, Firewall and VPN Technologies.
- Cyber Security to network and systems support team
- Windows 10 Desktop Support, Office 2016 / Microsoft 365 and above Support / Security treat awareness.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline, CNMA / MCSA /
- Knowledge of implementing and Designing networks with consideration for security, performance and extensibility
- Required Skills:
- Core security skills across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud backup, deployment and Support
- Good troubleshooting skills, ability to work with changing requirements, and good technical skills.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong System administration knowledge of MS Windows Server 2019/2016 and Active directory.
- Azure AD connect
- Office 365 / account creation/maintain and support for customers
- Strong customer focused skills essential.