Evros Technology Group are excited to be expanding our Managed Services Team! We are hiring for an experienced Service Desk Team Lead. You will have several years’ experience on a similar position and strong knowledge and experience of Infrastructure technologies, such as Desktop environments, physical and virtual servers, networking and general Windows environments and technologies. You should have technical ability and experience leading challenging projects. You will be viewed as a technical mentor and Subject Matter Expert in leading successful Service Desks.
Additionally, you will:
- Demonstrate great determination in resolving complex issues and closing service tickets
- Be comfortable at handling major incidents and providing leadership and input into resolution
- Be customer focused and deadline oriented in a strict SLA driven environment
- Supervising the Service Desk activities and engineers
- Hands on technical duties related to providing infrastructure support in a Virtualized environment (Windows Servers, VMware, AD, MS Exchange, MS SQL)
- Monitoring and reviewing team/individual performance.
- Production of weekly reports on performance levels of the Service Desk including Service Levels, calls outstanding, trend analysis and exception reporting.
- Effective communication with other members of IT division including IT Management
- Participate in strategic planning discussions with technical, business, and stakeholders
- Act as liaison between technical and non-technical counterparts
- Identify gaps in processes and services
- Write efficient, easy to follow user guides and documentation and maintain a clear focus on building knowledge management
- Demonstrated people management / team lead experience and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- 3+ years’ experience supporting a Windows / VMware environment.
- Experience with change management in a corporate environment
- Experience dealing with senior technical and management stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills based on 3+ years’ experience in a technical support role.
- Good experience in working with Windows Servers, VMware, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS SQL.
- ITIL knowledge and technical certifications
For more information, please apply here or contact Kate Maher or Michal Gawronski in Evros directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.