A unique opportunity to join one of Ireland's most progressive and advanced software companies, leading the way in innovation and always looking for possible avenues to work with bleeding edge technology in a highly desirable sector with a purpose of helping develop our future generations.
As a software developer you will be required to work and communicate with multiple teams across the company, sharing ideas and bringing your own flavour to the company. If you enjoy working as a team player, using the latest technologies and want to be a part of something important for shaping our future, then this is the job for you!
Key responsibilities include:
● Analysing business requirements and contributing to the design technical solutions
● Implementing the solutions with the code that conforms to industry and company quality standards and guidelines
● Code reviews
● Following Scrum process
● Documentation of the solutions
Desired Skills Include:
● Experience in software design and development of 3+ years
● Experience with working on full stack solutions
● Experience with leading development projects and designing software applications
● Proficiency in Java and Spring
● Hands on experience with MySQL
● Experience in Cloud computing
● Experience in building microservices, APIs, web applications
● BA/BSc in Software Engineering or other relevant disciplines.
● Enthusiasm in developing high-quality code and collaborating with a productive Agile team
● The desire and energy to work in a highly professional team committed to using best practices and dedicated to delivery!
Competitive salary, pension, healthcare, remote working options, strong company culture