Senior Systems Administrator required for a well-established Tech firm based in Dublin City Centre. The Senior Systems Administrator will be a lead member of the internal IT team and report directly to the Head of IT.
This role can be fulfilled with 1-2 days week onsite and the rest remote as needed.
Salary 70-75K + Benefits
· Operational support and maintenance of the internal Windows and Linux servers (50/50 split)
· Administration of virtual servers and hardware clusters
· Administration of critical company systems and hardware
· Management of the cloud infrastructure
· Management of some significant systems integration projects
· Lead and mentor other team members
· Solid Admin experience across both Window and Linux (CentOS ideally) machines
· Experience with system integration projects
· Experience with MS365 infrastructure (Exchange, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive etc)
· Experience with monitoring tools (Zabix, Nagios, Kibana etc)
· Experience with cloud systems administration (AWS or Azure)