Nova Leah develops solutions to enable medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers meet cybersecurity compliance requirements across the full product lifecycle. Connected medical devices are vulnerable and the cybersecurity landscape is constantly changing. In response to this medical device security experts at Nova Leah developed SelectEvidence®, a first of its kind, expert cybersecurity risk management compliance solution, providing medical device manufacturers with an automated solution for implementing and maintaining cybersecurity requirements across connected medical device product portfolios.
Nova Leah seeks an innovative and enthusiastic, experienced QA Engineer to support our rapid expansion into medical device manufacturers and healthcare providers. The role offers a unique and exciting opportunity to work closely with Nova Leah’s progressive young management team delivering our unique cybersecurity solutions to the connected medical device industry.
Experience / Requirements:
Candidates must hold an EU passport
We seek applications from candidates with the following experience:
· Have at least 2 years’ technical QA experience working with software development teams
· Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
· Experience of working closely with developers, product owners and senior stakeholders in an agile environment.
· Self-driven, flexible and resourceful with ability to motivate teams to meet milestones.
· Experience working in a continuous software delivery production environment.
· Experience of complete End-to-End testing throughout a lifecycle model such as the V-model.
· Experience of testing and working with software testing tools and methodologies for both desktop and web applications.
· Experience in testing database management components of applications.
· Experience and Knowledge of different Software Development Testing Environments and Tools.
· Experience of working in a Continuous Integration development environment.
· Demonstrated experience in the development of verification test methods and documentation of test results.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Work well under pressure both independently and within a team.
· Experience with performance and/or security testing an advantage.
· Experience of reviewing product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable an advantage
·Cybersecurity and/or medical device and/or healthcare experience an advantage.
· Develop a testing strategy that will cover all stages of the development lifecycle.
· Delivering our product to the highest standard, satisfying both functional and non-functional requirements.
· Continually look to improve the QA process.
· Develop and agree test plans and test cases with Product Owner and engineers.
· Create test cases in that support the test plan and identify specifically what needs to be tested.
· Review stories, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
· Capture issues in Jira, reporting the issue to the engineers and take full ownership and accountability following up to ensure that corrective action was taken.
· Deliver assignments to agreed quality standards and in line with industry best practises.
· Be a passionate engineer and stive to deliver good code quality with a strong drive towards CI/CD, DevOps and Automation.
Tools/Frameworks: Postman, BurpSuite, JMeter, Cypress
Please submit answers to question below with your applicationDo you hold a Stamp 4 Visa or EU passport? Yes / NoWhat are your salary expectations?What is your availability
A competitive salary will be offered based upon experience.
Submit resume to: email@example.com