Job Title: Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager
The service delivery manager's (SDM) has responsibility for providing exceptional service delivery to a number of key clients across Ireland. This role covers managing and developing client relationships across all functions of day to day activities of the delivery function. You will be a Trusted Partner to a number of key National Accounts.
The Service Delivery Manager will report to the Head of Enterprise Managed Services and actively contributes to the overall success and strategic growth of the company with a specific focus on our Managed Services. This is a key senior role within the organisation and requires someone that can hit the ground running. You will bring your expertise and knowledge to help achieve our business objectives and meet client requirements, you will manage a large team of engineers based on dispersed client sites nationwide.
Responsibilities will include:
* Service delivery and line management of IT support services across multiple client sites.
* Ensure full account activities are delivered within Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
* Drive customer service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes.
* Monitor and review all service level reporting & metrics
* Where problems arise take ownership and act quickly to resolve these, escalating for support in a timely fashion, acting openly and with integrity
* Continual Service Improvement management in liaison with clients.
* Escalation management, including direct ownership of major incidents to ensuring coordination of resolving these with internal resolver groups and 3rd parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post incident review and recommendations.
* Service delivery coordination of project and professional services.
* Identify and assist Sales with business development of existing and new accounts.
* Contribute to service delivery management leadership and direction.
* You are passionate for service excellence
* 10 years' experience in service delivery management for outsourced or managed solutions.
* Proven experience at service delivery management level.
* Experienced with the ITIL framework and its application to service desk operations
* Ability to inspire our people to excel at our service delivery
* A clear and demonstrable understanding of commercial, operational and strategic business acumen and interested in technology
* Strong communication and relationship management
* Demonstrate strong people management
* Demonstrate the ability to be flexible/adaptable and tolerant in a changing working environment whilst maintaining effectiveness and efficiencies
* Excellent organisational skills
* Able to manage sensitive and confidential information
* Demonstrative self-motivation and able to take responsibility
* Able to manage and prioritise tasks in a timely & efficient manner
* Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks