Software Development Manager
* Cork or Remote within Ireland
* Circa €90K p/a + bonus/benefits
This is a Cork based, Irish owned tech house hiring a Software Engineering Manager to work alongside the CTO, VP of Engineering and Director of Product, managing a team of around 10 engineers. The team are scaling their AI powered security platform, researching/building functionality for their clientele all over the world. There's flexibility on the type of role this will be, the likelihood is you'll be heavily involved in the people/release management, empowering/setting goals for the engineers, and ideally you'll be helping to make big calls on architectural direction.
This would suit someone coming from an engineering background (any language), an experience in building product. Nice benefits on offer and the option to work fully remote within Ireland.
* 2/3+ years' experience Managing Development teams.
* A software engineering background.
* Experience working in cloud based SAAS environment would be great.
* Lots of agile experience.
* Ideally experience in leading and growing engineering teams.
* Extremely good interpersonal skills.
* Highly adaptable.
If you're interested in discussing in more detail don't hesitate to get in touch with Craig McConkey at Reperio or simply hit apply. We value confidentiality and your details will not be shared with any employers without your permission.
Relevant to: Software Development Manager, Software Engineering Manager, CTO, IT Manager, Technical Lead, Tech Lead, Technical Architect
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.