Cloud Operations Engineer
My client are a well known local organisation who are expanding their infrastructure team due to a sustained increase in business. They're looking to hire two experienced cloud operations engineers who will be responsible for creating and maintaining cloud based solutions.
You will work closely with the DevOps and Solutions Architecture teams to help deliver the requirements of my clients long term digital transformation program. It's a really exciting time to join the team in the midst of a large scale cloud migration. You'll get to have a real influence in a long term project for one of Ireland's most recognisable organisations.
Desired Technical skills:
* Strong understanding of a wide variety of Azure services (Azure virtual network, Azure SQL, Azure vitual machines, Azure 0365 etc)
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Experience of security tools within Azure
* Strong disaster recovery knowledge
* Hands on experience with Terraform or similar tool
* Azure DevOps experience would be a bonus
* Experience being responsible for Offce 365, Exchange Online and PaaS/SaaS products in a live environment
If you'd be interested in applying for the role, send across your CV immediately or contact Adam Whitehurst at Reperio for more information.
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.