Field Service IT Engineer - MSP - New Projects - Dublin North
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and progressive company. We are looking to recruit experienced Senior IT Field Engineer (L2 & L3) with Server Engineer experience.
You'll work on different IT projects with a variety of clients. This IT Services company is expanding so it's a great time for you to join.
You must have good experience within a Microsoft environment, Office365 Admin, Active Directory, Firewalls etc for this role in addition to the experience below.
Client is based in North Dublin with client field work too.
- Proven IT Engineer, System Administrator or Field Service Engineer Experience
- Office 365 Admin - strong Microsoft technology skills a must.
- Active Directory.
- Install Servers, Desktops & Laptops, etc.
- Configuration of various software & hardware systems.
- Provide remote Technical Support.
- Active Directory administration and management (user setup, group policy).
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 administration and support.
- Microsoft Office support – Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Outlook (PST/OST, etc). PC Deployments & rollouts.
- General IP & Networking skills.
- Deep understanding of server hardware and storage (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SANS, etc). MCSA / MCSE Preferable but not necessary.
- Exchange Server , etc would be an advantage.
- Full Irish Driving license or very close to getting your full license.
Candidate as an experienced IT Senior ITEngineer you must be:
- Highly Motivated & Logical ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues. - Excellent Work Ethic.
- Confident, personable and well-rounded individual.
- Ability to communicate well with customers.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
SonicWALL Active Directory Office 365 ESET Networking, Servers.
Excellent Salary + Bonus + Car + Training + Perks - Pension After 6 Months Mobile Phone Company Vehicle
You must be living near North Dublin or easy for you to travel to North Dublin for office days, so Dublin, Kildare, Meath or Louth is workable too.
Please send your CV today to Gerry Nolan at Stack and Co Recruitment.
Sorry - No Visa sponsorship.