IT Project Deployment Engineer
I am currently looking to speak with IT Engineers with experience of deploying a wide variety of IT infrastructure solutions. The position will be primarily focused on the migration to and upgrade of cloud based infrastructure. There will also be a requirement to deploy on prem solutions ranging from switches to storage and server infrastructure.
As part of this position there will be on-site for certain project-based work and a full clean Irish drivers’ license and access to transport will be a requirement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Installation / migration of complex IT infrastructure deployments of (Microsoft 365 services including AZURE AD, EM+S, Intune, Windows Autopilot) Exchange and Windows Server.
- Installation and upgrading switches and creating VLANs.
- Configuration and management of backup and security solutions.
- Participation in evaluating new products, services, processes, and technologies to meet the objectives for each site.
- Partake and Upskill in training activities in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements.
- Additional projects as required such as preparing systems, user documentation and testing.
- 3 years professional experience with server migrations in Microsoft environments - Azure, Office 365 and SQL.
- Broad based network deployment experience
- Hands on deployment experience of virtualisation and storage solutions.
- Experience working with ticket management systems and server monitoring solutions.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).