Our client is a leading digital agency. They provide eCommerce, web and digital marketing solutions to customers across the globe. Irish-owned company with headquarters in Dublin and offices in the UK and Europe.
Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Designer has opened to join the UK Software Development team. Highly competitive salary coupled with the flexibility of remote work, with seldom visits to the UK office.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious digital designer with a passion for eCommerce customer experience and product development. The successful candidate will lead our design team and work with a supportive cross-functional team of product owners, developers, and project managers to deliver eCommerce and web solutions to our customers worldwide.
* Lead a team of internal & external designers, acting as the principal point of contact between the designers and the client
* Conceptualise creative ideas with clients and create briefs that deliver exceptional digital experiences
* Run workshops and design sprints with clients, including customer journeys, product / UI design sprints
* Communicate design ideas using wireframes and prototypes
* Create market-leading, mobile-first digital designs
* Demonstrate and receive feedback on design iterations
* Establish design guidelines, standards, and usability and accessibility best practices
* Mentor and support the design team to develop their skills and knowledge within the business
* Source new and innovative digital design ideas in line with current design trends and usability best practices
* Maintain a deep understanding of e-commerce and the optical market needs
* A minimum of 3 years of eCommerce design experience
* 3-5 years of digital design experience
* The vision, the aesthetic eye, and the ability to guide clients through their design process
* Excellent knowledge of eCommerce user experience best practices including search engine optimization principles
* Full understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
* Proven UX/UI Design ability and wireframing experience
* Advanced knowledge of Figma, including components, shared libraries, prototyping and Auto-Layout
* High competence with Adobe Creative Suite
Are you the person we are looking for? We are shortlisting now so please APPLY below
Not Ready to Apply??? Feel free to reach out to me James Roche 086 103 3732 for a confidential discussion or email me at