Due to continual growth, Evros Technology Group are looking for a highly motivated Corporate Account Manager to join our team.
Evros Technology Group is Ireland’s leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. The organisation provides a full end to end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements – providing them with the assurance that all their IT needs can be managed by one provider. With over 350 employees operating out of offices in Dublin, Cork and Waterford the company delivers a unique national coverage in the IT services industry.
The position: Reporting to the Sales Director, you will build a strong career with a collaborative, knowledgeable team of people. We will challenge you to think differently to achieve your goals.
- New Customer Acquisition - Building up a customer base through several methods including cold calling, inbound lead follow up, outbound call campaigns and canvassing dormant accounts across public and private sector
- Have a proactive approach to their work and have experience selling over the phone
- Managing opportunities through our internal sales and marketing tools
- Consistently achieve targets on a quarterly basis
- Working with channel partners to stay abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings, and new technologies through available resources
- Ensuring accuracy on pricing input, order quality, customer product and pricing databases and the quality of information supplied to customers, sales, finance and other areas of the business
- Place high priority on delivering quality results; go above and beyond client expectations
- Help maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Deadline driven, demonstrate ability to multi-task across a number of activities within aggressive timeframes
As a Sales Executive the following skills and qualifications are preferable:
- Minimum of 3 years’ field sales experience in ICT sales, and with a proven track record in distribution or reseller channel
- Experience in selling to Public and Private sector clients
- Telecoms sales experience would be advantageous
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced target driven environment, must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent communicator
- Focus and goal-oriented disposition
- Demonstrates excellent listening skills, attentiveness and intuitiveness about customer satisfaction and concerns
- Good organizational and time management skills
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher in the Evros Technology Group directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.