IT Project Manager
My Client simplifies complex processes and makes organizations more secure & governance solutions make organizations more secure and productive. They are the only company providing solutions that adapt to the needs of the business delivering a unified framework for business processes across operations.
• Ensuring all project end results are at the highest standards and meet the required scope
• Directing complex projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholder
• Managing scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon goals
• Navigating project challenges whilst staying focused on overall goals
• Forecasting and providing ongoing transparency of project financial performance.
• Developing communication plans and ensure ongoing stakeholder management and engagement.
• Defining all stakeholder roles and responsibilities within the project and ensure they are understood and undertaken.
• Projecting any risks or issues are actively identified and managed
• Previous experience in an IT Project Management position
• Experience with enterprise implementation
• Proven knowledge and experiencing in leading a team throughout an entire project lifecycle
• Major focus on benefits realisation is maintained throughout the project and appropriately handed over to those accountable on project completion
• Relevant experience in managing projects, managing organisational process and technology change
• Ability to build rapport with stakeholders and influence key decision makers
• A team player that thrives when under pressure
• Knowledge of Prince2 & Agile methodologies with the ability to closely monitor project financials
• Excellent problem-solving and thought leadership skills
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)