Our client is looking for a Project Manager who is technically savvy to join their team who will have a focus on Compliance and Data Privacy Projects and Processes.
- Define and document project scope, goals, objectives and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with IT, stakeholders, business leaders and senior management.
- Drive Data Privacy activities with Business owners to achieve and maintain compliance
- Roll out Data Privacy training and education for the business.
- Develop the required project documentation throughout the lifecycle of the project, according to BPR project standards and methodologies
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Prioritize and delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel and team members
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines, milestones and deliverables using appropriate tools.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 years’ experence Project Management experience with extensive knowledge of project management methodology
- 3 years’ experience managing Business Process design or Re-engineering activities
- Has experience planning and managing medium to large projects.
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Proficient in business process flow diagramming.
- Proven ability to facilitate brainstorming sessions to gather requirements and proven track record in performing robust business process analysis and solution recommendations
- Data Privacy and/or Compliance and/or Finance operations experience is an advantage.
- Literacy with office applications MS Word, MS Excel, and basic project planning tools.