Evros Technology Group is Ireland’s leading provider of IT managed services and systems integration. Established in 1990, Evros Technology Group offers unrivalled support in the design, supply, implementation, and support of organizations’ IT infrastructure. The organisation provides a full end to end, flexible and innovative approach to servicing clients IT requirements – providing them with the assurance that all of their IT needs can be managed by one provider.
Following a period of continual growth, we are excited to be recruiting a Technical Services Manager to join the team. The role is a senior position within the management team and reports directly to the Operations Director.
- Monitor our overall Service Delivery Metrics, including, Service Levels, Incidents, process and change management and instigate appropriate actions to address any issues or non-conformance.
- Participate in commercial contract negotiations for new and rolling client contracts.
- Ensure all agreements are confirmed and understood within the Client SLAs and manage service delivery in line with these deliverables and the associated key performance indicators (KPIs) and key Risk indicators (KRIs).
- Ensuring that proactive measures are in place to improve the quality of service that is being delivered.
- Maintain and monitor performance Levels for all ICT operations, controls and processes to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Attend Quarterly Review meetings with assigned clients, providing report dashboards as input to Service Level Reviews.
- Work closely with all partner vendors to ensure compliance and regulatory requirements around training and service delivery are met.
- 7 – 10 years’ experience working in a large IT Organisation.
- Strong technical background mandatory
- Proven commercial experience and awareness.
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor and implement projects within a team.
- Service Delivery Management capabilities in particular service level management, incident management, change management and performance management.
- Proven experience in a client facing position.
- Min 7-10 years’ experience managing a technical team.
- ITIL qualification required.
- Third level IT / Management qualification would be an advantage.
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 1G/4 Visa to apply.
For more information, please apply here or contact Kate Maher or Michal Gawronski in Evros directly.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.