We're looking for a talented NOC Team Leader to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of leading a team of peers in a fast paced NOC adhering to strict SLAs
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Based in the company's Dublin office, as a NOC Team Leader you will be responsible for taking on the team leader position as well as working within the team to monitor systems and troubleshoot flagged customer issues concerning HVAC systems, Smart Building Solutions & control algorithms as well as networks.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with various departments to remotely solve communication issues as they arise on customer sites
- Suggesting preventative maintenance measures
- Contributing to maintaining quality controls for building algorithms
- Using AI to understand the behaviour of the building
- Providing ongoing feedback to your team - hosting weekly and monthly meetings to ensure culture is built and maintained
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing weekly reporting on team performance, presented to whole company
- Ensuring the welfare of your team, creating a fair work/life balance whilst maintaining 24/7 coverage and holidays are taken.
The ideal candidate for this NOC Team Leader role will have relevant experience of building automation and HVAC control systems.
You'll also need experience of:
- Leading a team of peers
- Building automation and HVAC control system design
- Building control theory and concept
- Working with Wi-Fi solutions and networking deployments
- Knowledge/Experience working with Linux/SSH/Shel commands
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Experience working in a fast paced NOC adhering to strict SLAs
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or computer engineering, or technical degree in related field - DESIRABLE
- Knowledge of programming (Python, Matlab, C) and Linux experience - DESIRABLE
We need you to be able to present a highly technical solution in a non-technical, customer-friendly manner and be available for shift work as the monitoring centre operates on a 24/7 basis.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Network Manager or as a Wi-Fi Engineer.
Basic salary: €35,000 - €40,000 per annum
The business you'll be working for is an international smart building solutions company with a simple mission to make buildings smarter. They achieve this by constantly pushing the boundaries of software, wireless networking, IoT & energy solutions to make customer's buildings smarter, greener and improve the user experience.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Working with industry-leading technology within the emerging smart building space
- Offer flexible working arrangements with the opportunity to work from home or anywhere when not on site
- Offer a highly competitive salary and exciting growth opportunities based on your experience
You could be right for this NOC Team Leader role if you've previously worked as any of the following: Network Engineer, BMS Engineer, Helpdesk Team Leader or Technical Support Manager