One of our leading e-commerce clients is looking for an Angular Developer to join their teams based in South Dublin. The Angular Developer will be closely working with Product and Technology teams throughout the full life cycle of design. The ideal candidate would be a dynamic frontend developer who will be involved in workshops, sprints, prototyping and testing within the team. Currently the role will be fully remote and would be Hybrid ideally from end of this year.
What is Required:
- Minimum 2+ years of commercial development experience using Angular
- Experience with Angular libraries, Design systems and Storybook
- Good understanding of Unit test preferably using Jasmin and Karma
- Familiarity with Git, Angular Universal and ExpressJS
- Knowledge of NgRx, NightwatchJS, Java and SpringBoot would be desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Hybrid and Flexible working environment
- Pension contribution
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance and Income protection
- Employee Assistance programme and Other Benefits
Please note, we can only accept applicants eligible to work in Ireland.