My Client are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to continue improving their production systems. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to be at the frontline of development and production systems, dealing with CI/CD, network configuration and managing high-volume data requirements.
• Work alongside the development teams to provide production support to rapidly growing customer
• Help deploy new product releases and updates, and work with monitoring tools to ensure system
• Automation of build and deployment
• Automate, deploy and maintain cloud-based AWS production
• Automation of the deployment and removal of temporary QA
• Evaluate new technology and processes for greater efficiency and
• Analyse and understand complex software systems and collaborate with cross- functional teams to influence design for scalability, testability, and
• Continuously aim to reduce human error across our systems and
• Write operating procedures and
Knowledge & Skills
• 3+ years’ experience in a relevant DevOps
• Experience with administration of cloud-based production systems in either AWS or
• Experience with Infrastructure automation (Ansible, Terraform, etc), CI/CD pipelines (GIT, Jenkins etc), and configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, etc).
• Strong shell scripting ability (bash), all *nix
• Deep understanding of server performance
• Outstanding troubleshooting
• Experience with database tuning and data
• Understand requirements of high volume data
• Implementation of notification and alerting systems.
• Configuration management and infrastructure
• Understanding of best practices in network security
• Continuous integration systems, Git version
• Familiarity with serverless technologies and
• Self-motivated and able to work
Nice To Have
• You have, or are working towards, recognised Cloud certifications, e.g. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (or similar).
• Experience with Docker and/or
• Experience with programming languages, g. Java or Python
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience.
If you are happy to be represented by Solas and be put forward for this role (or would like more information) please email me with your CV via the link, indicating if wish to be represented by Solas. Alternatively please call me (T: 00 353 1 5367381)