My client, a multinational software house in Dublin, are expanding their test automation team and have roles available for both mid-level and senior automation engineers. They are world leader in their field and are continuing to grow as their product is in high demand.
They have a QA team in place that focus mostly on manual testing and are planning to automate as much as of this as possible, so they are looking for candidates with experience of setting up automation frameworks from scratch. They are also planning to upskill the existing team on automation so any experience of training / mentoring QAs on automation would also be a plus
* Computer Science Degree or similar
* 3-5 years experience in a test automation role
* Experience implementing test automation from scratch
* Experience with Selenium Webdriver and Java
* Continuous Integration experience
* Experience testing cloud-based web apps
* Agile experience
* Competitive Salary
* Healthcare (Including Dental)
* 25 days annual leave
For more info on this role, or other QA / Test Automation roles, contact Seamus at Reperio or apply by sending your CV through the link
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.