Our Client has a requirement for and experienced Printer Installation and Maintenance Engineer to join their Limerick based team covering a Client base mainly located across the Mid-west.
If you have 2+ years’ experience installing and maintaining printers at SME to Enterprise level, we would be very keen to speak to you about this opportunity.
Responsibilities of the position of Printer Installation and Maintenance Engineer:
- Installation of new printers and printer management systems.
- Trouble shooting and repairing printers in both a stand-alone and networked environment.
- Servicing Clients printers/copiers and reporting to account managers regarding any additional hardware requirements.
- 2+ years’ experience installing and maintaining printers at SME to Enterprise Level
- Experience networking printers
- Working knowledge of print servers
- Excellent Client facing skills
- Full Irish driving licence
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa).