ICT Services are currently seeking a HelpDesk Analyst, working on one of our customer sites in Dublin South. You will be working for a leading global technology company that offers a complete portfolio of industrial technology products across industries.
· Provide Level 1 remote and desk side support services to end users.
· Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
· Commissioning, installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware in use within the organisation.
· Supporting key technologies such as Microsoft Server 2012, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365.
· Interacting with customers from (public sector) via telephone, e-mail and the web
· Providing resolution to helpdesk service requests within a timely manner and to demonstrate technical expertise and exceptionally good customer service skills
· Identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing customer problems and complaints to ITIL standards
· Analyse customer problems and formulate plans of resolution.
· Identifying resolution gaps at the helpdesk and author knowledge base submissions accordingly.
· Evaluating new services, processes and technologies introduced at the helpdesk.
· Participating in departmental training activities including training programs in support of new technologies, procedures, and customer service enhancements
· Working with departmental staff to promote, develop, and maintain high standards of customer service.
· Escalating unresolved issues to support leads, designated service group or client help desk.
· Collaborating with the IT team on enhancement of processes and procedures.
· Maintaining system and infrastructure documentation.
· Works collaboratively in a team environment.
· Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, approachable and a people person.
· 1 year + experience in a similar, onsite helpdesk position.
· Experience with change control (ITIL best practice or ITIL foundation certified).
· Candidates should have a high level of motivation and focus on their daily task.
· Experience with key technologies such as Microsoft Server 2012, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365.
· Demonstrate IT competencies in the following areas:
o Windows XP / 7/8
o Linux OS
o MS Office 2007 / 2010.