ICT Services is an IT field services, roll-out and support services group.
Our 100-strong team provides an all-Ireland service from nine offices and parts hubs and are partnered with the largest and most innovative developers and IT manufacturers in the world.
The groups HQ is based in Dublin, with a subsidiary in Northern Ireland.
ICT Services deliver best in class IT solutions to customers, including the biggest names in the business all over Ireland. Supported by a network of engineers, an expert back office team and a meticulous attention to detail, the result is a first-class service, a rapid response to requests and round the clock dependability. This is a cutting edge organisation and an ideal place for innovative and energetic people who want to progress in their careers. You will have the opportunity to develop your career from both a technical and commercial perspective while working in a dynamic team environment.
Working at our HQ, this is an excellent opportunity for a flexible individual who is a self-starter with the ability to be productive under pressure. This is a fast-paced and rapidly changing business environment which requires an individual with an energetic and enthusiastic approach. The hours of work are 12-7 and you will be required to work every 4
· Answers service calls from customers via phone or email in a professional manner, ensuring details are accurate and calls are logged accordingly.
- Arrange for the deployment of engineers with accurate information related to the task they are being deployed to.
- Monitor all calls and deployments to ensure all calls are dealt with in an appropriate time.
- Record all call details accurately and efficiently to ensure smooth processing.
- Working in partnership with Clients to achieve results which are mutually beneficial.
- Actively participating in quality processes
- Anticipating Client needs and giving a high priority to Client satisfaction
- Generating customer call reports (daily/weekly)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Previous Call Centre/Administrative Experience is Desired
- Working knowledge of Service Desk
- IT experience is an advantage
- PC Skills, (email/excel)
- Strong Geographical knowledge of Ireland