ICT Services currently working on a large scale I.T rollout throughout Dublin City and surrounding areas. We are currently looking for experienced deployment engineers and floorwalkers to join our team on short term projects.
- Previous I.T rollout experience, be it desktop or laptop
- Experience supporting Windows 7/10 and Office 365
- Availability to work flexible hours
- Experience floorwalking following deployments
- Displays proficiency in the areas of installing, upgrading, building, repairing, configuring, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and preventative maintenance.
- Will have training in respective technical, professionalism and communication
- Up to 2 years direct PC and laptop hardware service experience
- Formal PC hardware service courses, or similar training
- Proficiency in desktop support including knowledge of current Windows operating systems
- May be able to carry out complex or more difficult service tasks with detailed script and technical assistance
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds from the floor to desktop height
- Some overtime and/or shift work may be required to meet client’s requirements/ commitments and training travel
- Good customer facing skills as you will be dealing directly with our customers end users on a day to day basis.
Transport will not be provided for this work and should not be required due to the city centre location of the work. Parking at ICT Services office will be made available for anyone choosing to travel to the city using the Luas Red Line