ICT Services are currently seeking a Desktop support engineer, working on one of our customer sites in Clonmel. This is a full time position working onsite with our customer.
The duties of the roles include:
- Provide remote and desk side support services to end users.
- Troubleshoot PC related problems either via phone, remote tools or desk side support.
- Build, configuring and troubleshoot PC and laptop applications and hardware components.
- Facilitate a warranty repair with the relevant hardware vendor.
- Perform ad-hoc deployment and/or on-site installation of workstation hardware and/or software.
- Perform coordination of workstation asset recovery.
- Maintenance of workstation/workstation spare parts break/fix, upgrades and new hires.
- Complete incidents and requests within SLA in pressurised environment.
- Ensure tickets are updated on a daily basis.
- Support meeting room environment and video conferencing, as needed.
- Support printers, scanners and other peripherals.
- Support mobile devices, such as iPads, iPhones.
- Support of Apple MAC devices.
- End-User Data back-up and restoration, as needed