This posting is for an exciting project opportunity to work in a local data center supporting a large, international client on a short-term project. Qualified applicants will be reviewed and contacted as soon as possible. This would suit someone who is in between jobs now before securing something full time.
As a Data Center Support Temp, you will be working alongside Data Center Leads in supporting general tasks as assigned. Basic knowledge and experience working with computers and related knowledge is expected.
How You Make an Impact:
- Physically fold cardboard boxes
- Physically assist in moving and racking cardboard boxes as directed
- Removal/Reinstall of velcro on copper and fiber loops
- Update inventory systems as required
- Other tasks as required by management
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- High level of written and oral fluency in English
- Self-motivated, professional and high level of attention to detail