ICT Services is currently recruiting for an IT Office Admin on behalf of one our partners. The role will be based remote initially, however the location of the role may vary based on project and customer demands and any government restrictions in place at a given time regarding to onsite or travel. Full training will be provided.
- Assist the hiring managers by being the Single Person of Contact for all open resource requests.
- Ensure new starters are enabled to be productive from Day 1 by effectively managing the lead up activities to include acquisition of all hardware, accounts, timesheet set ups etc.
- Manage the master delivery artefacts for project allocations, annual leave , account movers , promotions etc.
- Manage the training budget and training administration to include the sourcing and booking of all approved courses.
- Raise the appropriate leavers request forms to ensure salary and exit information are finalized in a timely manner and all relevant accounts are deleted.
- Share best practices with other team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of support services.
- Effectively interact with other members of the team to assist in finding solutions to resourcing conflicts.
- Strong organisation skills
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to present data in a structured fashion , analyse and present conclusions and trends.
- Strong team player highly motivated with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, ie, sharing knowledge, offering help.
- Ability to priorities issues and manage time effectively,
- Ability to deal with people at all levels, both within and outside the business.
- Ability to suggest alternative solutions, innovate and use past experience, to streamline processes.
- Excellent documentation skills.
The following are an advantage but are not essential.
- Previous experience in an IT related company
- A PM / ITIL certification